We all understand the importance of keeping a safe, 6-foot distance from others in order to limit the rapid spread of the COVID-19 virus. As we do our part by remaining in our homes and away from coworkers, friends, and neighbors, some of the world’s most well-known brands are using the power of their visual brands to raise their voice for the cause.
- Volkswagen sped into place with their altered logo, increasing the space between the V and W in their well-known visual brand.
- Guinness urged people to enjoy their foamy adult beverages at home during this time of uncertainty.
- Coca Cola displayed their solidarity to the social distancing effort with the positive message, “Staying apart is the best way to stay united.”
- Nike calls people to “play inside,” to “play for the world.”
- McDonalds Brazil promoted safety and wellness through a variation of their iconic golden arches, reminding people to do their part during this time of crisis around the world.
With over 900,000 confirmed cases world-wide, it is imperative that each and every one of us follows these guidelines in order to protect ourselves, our loved ones, and those most at risk from the effects of the virus.